A. STUDENT DEVELOPMENT & PLACEMENT CENTER/ GUIDANCE SERVICES
Thomasians can avail of the following services at the SDPC:
1. Individual Inventory – helps the individual develop into the person he is capable of becoming by providing a synthesis of information about the individual which he can use alone or in consort with others in social context to gain understanding of himself, as he is potentially capable of becoming.
2. Counseling Services – the primary concern of Counseling Service is with the development of the person. It is implemented to help each individual to achieve optimum growth and development as a person capable of self-direction, sound decision and self-understanding.
3. Information Service – assists the individual become a person he is capable of becoming by helping him know and appreciate the real world of work in which he will be expected to function. The Information Service helps each individual understand the options open to him for education, training and educational pursuits.
4. Career Development Service – assists each learner to become actively involved in a positive way in his decision making. Students are given assistance in choosing their career, vocation or special fields of studies.
5. Evaluation and Follow-up Services – the SDPC Office conducts evaluation, follow-up counseling and researches to further improve guidance services.
B. CAMPUS MINISTRY
The Campus Ministry is the transforming presence of Christ in the academe to empower its constituents toward the formation of a responsible and mature Catholic community.
The OAR Campus Ministry is the heart of the Recollect’s Education Apostolate. It aims to actualize the spirit of contemplative, communitarian, Marian and apostolic character of the community, to strive to be one heart and one mind intent upon God. It exists to serve the administrators, faculty, non-teaching personnel and students. It caters to retreats, recollections, seminars, dialogue and the celebration of the sacraments.
Daily Masses – 6:40 AM at the St. Thomas of Villanova Chapel (except during First Friday when the Mass is at 7:30 AM)
Confession – First Thursday of the month
C. MEDICAL-DENTAL CLINIC
The school clinic is in the right wing of St. Monica Building and is open from 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM and 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM from Monday to Friday. Thomasians are given Periodic Assessment of their health status during the first six months of the academic year.
The school dentist provides preventive (annual dental examination) as well as curative services to the students.
D. SCHOOL LIBRARY
The CST-R Library is open from Monday to Friday, 7:30 AM – 5:00 PM, with NO NOON BREAK.
E. INSTRUCTIONAL MEDIA CENTER AND Audio Visual Room
The Instructional Media Center (IMC) is a service unit which supports the academic community. It houses and circulates audio-visual materials and equipment used for instructional purposes.
F. STUDENT PUBLICATION:
The THOMASIAN CHRONICLE is the official student publication of Colegio de Sto. Tomas-Recoletos, Inc. TTC is independently published by and which meets the needs and interests of the school community.